ABOUT THE IRRA
The International Roll Racing Association (IRRA) is the 1st ever sanctioning body for the sport of roll racing.
The IRRA gives roll racers the opportunity to leave the streets, and for the 1st time ever, become professional racers. Whether you’re a roll racing veteran or a beginner, we have a class for you. The IRRA highlights drivers, their stories, and their street cars. Whether it’s a backyard build or a built by a shop, everybody has a chance to step into the spotlight and become a Professional Roll Racing Legend!
- You MUST Be an IRRA Member to Participate In the Competition Portion of The Event
- Competition Racing is 40mph Rolls Only
- Competition Starting Speed is monitored by radar
- Competition License: $99 (good for 365 days)
- General License: $69 (good for 365 days)
- IRRA Competition Racer Entry: $10
- Fun Run Entry: $20
- Spectators: $15
- Children 12 and younger are FREE
MOST RECENT EVENTS
IRRA NEWS FEED
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.- International Roll Racing Association (IRRA) officials announce the addition of the new Ultra Class, which will […]
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – On June 11, 2018, the International Roll Racing Association (IRRA) was featured in any Autoweek […]